Features of Variable Frequency Drive
1. Power Range: 0.75KW-1.5KW/220VAC
2. The intelligent power module, or IPM for short, houses inside all variable frequency drive parts in a compact design. It provides an easy way to cool the components thereby ensuring reliable operation.
3. Built-in PID controller, automatic sleep and wakeup functions, and 7 preset speeds.
4. Designed to allow wide-range voltage control, this adjustable-speed drive is quite effective with low-voltage tasks.
5. Assemblies are mounted onto a control board to provide a means of remote control. There is also a potentiometer fitted on the board to facilitate voltage adjustment.
6. Built-in braking unit provides powerful, reliable braking in most operating conditions. Users can refer to our instruction manual when selecting the braking resistor.
7. High-efficiency heat sink design, complete with variable frequency drive components protection.
8. A wide range of V/F curves is available for options.
9. Boards with conformal coatings
10. Programmable relay output generates up to 16 operational status signals.
Applications of Variable Frequency Drive
Typical uses of our variable frequency drive are in machinery, textile, printing and dyeing, packaging, food and medicine, reflow soldering, and OEM applications.